The goal of Energy Healing is to restore harmony, energy and balance within the human energy system through touch. The touch used influences this system, notably the energy field that surrounds the body. There are many different types of Energy Healing and these include, but are not limited to, Reiki, Spiritual Healing and EFT.
- Energetic healing is a gentle and non-invasive method of healing. As an energy healing practitioner, a variety of therapeutic techniques to clear, repair and balance the body’s energy systems. This stimulates the body’s natural healing ability and facilitates growth and self-awareness. Clients invariably report immediate feelings of change, wellbeing, lightness, centeredness and relaxation, yet the healing effects can continue for sometime afterwards, as energy and consciousness integrate and toxins are released.
- Regular energetic healing can have a profound and exponential effect on how you live your life. You experience feeling less stressed, happier and healthier and you consciously make life choices that are positive for your wellbeing. Your energy flows more freely when you are centered and grounded.
Carrying around negativity can impact your energy levels.
It’s amazing how often we are carrying around negative energy, like a heavy coat. We wonder why we feel down, sick or lethargic and just can’t seem to shake it. This negative energy can be our own, a result of grief or abuse or any number of reasons, or it can even be negative energy that we have picked up from others.
We can carry past or present pain and trauma – physical or emotional – in our energy bodies, sometimes even from past lives. These can cause blockages in our lives, preventing us from moving forward and experiencing true inner peace and happiness.
Sometimes they can even turn into physical illness.
Healings can help you to be aware of these blockages and the healing energy that comes through can help you to clear them.
The guidance often received during healings can also help you to understand and to know how to continue to help yourself. A very empowering experience! Ultimately, I believe that we can all heal ourselves and be the master of our own lives – it’s those times when we feel overwhelmed and unable to help ourselves that healings can be a great divine assistance to us.
Negative Forms of Energy
Throughout our lives we pick up negative forms of Energy, such as Fear, Doubt, Anger, Judgment, Criticism, Blame and others. Any techniques we find that enable us to let go of these patterns will help to move us toward peace and happiness.
There are many ways to balance your Energy. One approach is A:
To become the most complete and loving being you can be. The loving Energy will naturally dissolve the parts of you that are keeping you unbalanced.
Another way of balancing your Energy is through B:
1. Recognition—recognizing the problem.
2. Surrender and Release—putting trust in the highest power, letting go of trying to control how your life will manifest. It is releasing how we think things should be, and knowing that he Divine Source will take control.
If you combine both paths of A: Love and B: the path of Release, you will have the fastest way possible to a balanced, healed state of being.
When a trained energy worker works with you to help balance your Energy, for many, the process of Healing is accelerated.
Three categories that could be used to divide healing methods are:
Mental healing is healing one does with one’s mind. This can be the mind of the person who needs the healing and/or an external person or persons. It is done by visualizing a colour that is conducive to the healing process being around the person, or affected area. For general healing blue is commonly used. The person can also imagine themselves being well. This “positive thinking” can be an added help.
Magnetic healing is simply the transfer of energy between the magnetic field (aura) of one person to the aura of another. Often when distressed children hug a parent they are helped this way. The child goes away more “energised”. Some healers use this method; however this is not a very good idea as they are losing energy to each patient. Unless they restrict the number of patients and/or make sure they fully recover their energies they can end up with energy depletion and/or health problems of their own.
Channelled healing is healing that is transferred from higher (non-physical) sources (such as spirit guides). The big advantage of this is that the healing “channel” (physical person) usually loses none of their own energy. Sometimes both patient and healing channel feel more “energised” afterwards. This form of healing method is often taught by spiritualist mediums in spiritualist groups/churches.
All three methods can be done by most people. Be careful if you come across someone who says that they, and only they, have the “correct” method of healing and/or say that they have re-discovered a healing method. Chances are that they are looking for gullible people (with money) and/or those whose focus is on being “special”. Genuine healers have more of an emphasis on how effective a healing method may be (from the patient’s point of view). Also it is NOT necessary to do a psychic reading of a patient when a healing is done. The body will know where to direct energy to even if you don’t. So, in a sense it doesn’t matter where energy goes in. The meridians, like the blood lines, will direct things as required.
Quantum physics have validated the fact that everything in the universe is created from energy and the various forms of energy are inter-convertible. The mystics and healers of India, China, and Tibet already knew this secret – mind power to manifest and heal, thousands of years ago.
What is Quantum Physics?
Quantum physics is a branch of science that deals with discrete, indivisible units of energy called quanta as described by the Quantum Theory. There are five main ideas represented in Quantum Theory:
- Energy is not continuous, but comes in small but discrete units.
- The elementary particles behave both like particles and like waves.
- The movement of these particles is inherently random.
- It is physically impossible to know both the position and the momentum of a particle at the same time. The more precisely one is known, the less precise the measurement of the other is.
- The atomic world is nothing like the world we live in.
While at a glance this may seem like just another strange theory, it contains many clues as to the fundamental nature of the universe and is more important than even relativity in the grand scheme of things (if any one thing at that level could be said to be more important than anything else). Furthermore, it describes the nature of the universe as being much different than the world we see. As Niels Bohr said, “Anyone who is not shocked by quantum theory has not understood it.”
Steps of Energy Healing Meditation
1. Sit reasonably straight and close your eyes.
2. Breath slowly, as silently as possible. (Holding your breath after inhaling or exhaling is not recommended.)
3. As you inhale, feel yourself breathing the healing Life Force in through your solar plexus. Picture this Life Force as a very refined, light energy.
4. As you exhale, gently direct this light energy to the afflicted area. If there is not a specific ailing area, disperse this light energy throughout your body as you exhale.
5. Continue until you feel the area has received enough Life Force.
Although energy healing can be effective for diminishing pain, tension and various localized ailments, if you have a serious illness it is suggested that you see a qualified health practitioner.