In the Chinese language, “Feng” [pronounced fung] means wind & “Shui” [pronounced shway] means water.
Feng Shui, an ancient Chinese art and science, was created over 3,000 years ago. This complex body of knowledge involves balancing the energies of an environment to cultivate health, wealth, and good fortune for people inhabiting it.
- Chinese traditions have always associated gentle wind and clear water with bountiful harvest and good health. Overtime the idea of “good feng shui” came to represent good fortune and livelihood, whereas “bad feng shui” represented hardship and misfortune.
The main tools used during feng shui analysis are the Compass and the BaGua.
Feng Shui Benefits
The benefits of Feng Shui include:
* Feeling of empowerment
* Good health
* Increased energy
* Increased self-esteem.
* Awareness of synchronicity
When we create a smooth flow within our living environment, it translates to all other aspects of our lives.
Feng Shui Consultants:
- Although the basic levels of Feng Shui are easy to understand and apply to one’s own environment, Feng Shui is a profound and complex subject that requires dedicated and thorough study to be performed properly for consistent positive results.
- Feng Shui can include a variety of enhancements to improve many aspects of life and is extensively used in residential and commercial settings all over the world.
- If you would like to experience the vast benefits of Feng Shui, consider hiring a professional Feng Shui consultant to visit your home, land, or office.
It’s really a cool and useful piece of information.I am glad that you shared this useful information with us.Please keep us informed like this.Thanks for sharing